5 REASONS TO BUY A MUTOH LARGE FORMAT PRINTER
A leader in the industry for over 60 years, Mutoh America, Inc. is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to their customers and partners. Mutoh accomplishes this by constant improvements and meeting the challenges head on. Their contribution to society is to provide creative and cost effective innovations to the digital printing art form and its industry, and business opportunities for individuals an organizations.
Reasons to Get a MUTOH Printer
1. Won 5 Pinnacle Product Awards
- XpertJet 1641SR 64in Eco-Solvent Printer – Roll-to-Roll Solvent/Latex (under 80 in.)
- ValueJet 2638X 104 in Eco-Solvent Printer – Roll-to-Roll Solvent/Latex (over fe80 in.)
- XpertJet 661UF 23×19 UV/LED Flatbed Printer – Tabletop Flatbed (Industrial/Small Item Decoration)
- ValueJet 1638UH Mark II 64” Hybrid UV/LED Printer – UV/Latex Hybrid (under $100K)
- XpertJet 1682WR 64” Dye-Sublimation Printer – Roll-to-Roll Dye Sublimation on Textile (under $50K)
2. Leverages Drop Master Technology
Assures the highest dot placement accuracy, eliminates the need for individual head adjustments, and automatically recalculates and adjusts the drop throw distance between the print heads and the media surface according to data entered by the operator, saving you time and increasing quality.
3. Powered by VerteLith for Optimized Printing Output
MUTOH’s new genuine RIP software is easy to use and designed to optimize the output of MUTOH printers.
Key features of VerteLith, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21, include:
— Pantone Coated/Uncoated Spot Color libraries which auto-generate named Pantone colors
Vibrant image quality and smoothness achieved with:
– MUTOH Clear Tone half tone technology
– MUTOH CMYK wide color gamut ICC profile
Improve productivity and workflow processes using:
– Automated layout processing and printing, jig layout function, and simplified/enhanced jog production
– Intuitive user-friendly controls, including:
“What-you-see-is-what-you-get” RIP preview, soft proof, printing layers with auto-generation, and color management function.
4. Maximizes Print Quality with Intelligent Interweave
Banding is an age-old problem. Now, Mutoh’s Intelligent Interweave technology allows you to maximize your print quality while still maintaining faster production speeds.
5. Automated MUTOH Status Monitor (MSM)
Let Your Printer Do the Work for You! MSM is light-weight software exclusive to Mutoh. Use MSM to monitor your ink system, heaters, and even check for the latest firmware. MSM makes your workflow easy by sending you email notifications to alert you with several pre-programmed messages including printer status, ink status, media status, and more.
Get Your MUTOH Printer Now!
Mutoh printers offer a wide variety of sizes and functions to meet all of your printing needs. This includes tabletop and large format printers, Eco-Ultra, UV-MP, Dye-Sub, Textile, and Cutting Printers.