© Copyright 2019 Steven Enterprises, Inc – All Rights Reserved
Here at Steven Enterprises, Inc we do our best to get your products to you as quickly as possible. Orders for in-stock items placed on business days up to 4:00 PM (Pacific Time) will usually ship the same day. (subject to verification). Orders placed on Friday after 4:00 PM (Pacific Time) will be process on the following Monday.
If we encounter any problems fulfilling or processing your order, we will inform you by e-mail or phone within one business day.
A signature may be required upon delivery (at the discretion of the UPS delivery driver and depending on your location). Packages cannot be rerouted or picked up from UPS.
If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined, refused, or undeliverable, Steven Enterprises Inc reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
Steven Enterprises Inc is not responsible for goods during transit, including but not limited deliveries lost, stolen or damaged due to war, strike, act of nature, or any other causes beyond seller’s control. All claims for shortages must be made within 10 days of receipt.
Most freight companies will not call you to make a delivery appointment unless you have specifically requested this service. To make your delivery as easy and as smooth as possible please follow the guidelines below:
1. Unless you have contracted for an inside delivery or lift gate, the truck driver is only responsible for moving your merchandise to the tailgate of their truck. They are not responsible for unloading your merchandise or bringing it in your loading dock/garage/office/home. Many drivers will gladly help you unload your freight, and some may even help you get the items inside, but they are not obligated to so. There is an extra charge for a lift gate, pallet jack and inside delivery. You should tell your salesperson or add to the “notes” section at the checkout page at the time you place your order so we know what type of truck and equipment you would need to get your delivery.
2. DO NOT SIGN THE DELIVERY RECEIPT UNTIL YOU:
• Count the number of cartons and verify that you have received the correct number, which is on the Bill of Lading. ALL CARTONS MUST BE OPENED AND INSPECTED AT THE TIME OF THE DELIVERY AND SIGNED FOR. Steven Enterprises, Inc will not be responsible for any concealed damages. All damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading. In order to receive a refund or replacement of the items ordered, the damages must be noted on the Bill of Lading. The delivery driver is paid to stay there until the items are opened. Do not sign for anything until the cartons are opened and inspected.
• Inspect the cartons carefully for any kind of rips, tears, punctures, dents crushed corners, wetness or any other signs of possible damage. If you even sense that there is any kind of freight damage, OPEN THE CARTONS WHILE THE DRIVER IS PRESENT AND INSPECT THE GOODS.
• If you see or feel that the merchandise is in good condition then sign the Bill of Lading.
• If you see or feel that there is any kind of freight damage or you are unable to open the cartons, but see that the cartons are not in perfect condition, then note all visible details on the delivery receipt and mark it “Subject to Inspection” before signing it. We can not hold the trucking company responsible for damage unless you note all damage, or any visible problems with the outer carton, on the Bill of Lading. Merchandise ownership passes from the manufacturer to the customer when received by the freight carrier. Carrier responsibility is lost without the proper signing for goods.
• If your merchandise is damaged, you must KEEP THE OUTER CARTON(S) FOR INSPECTION
• If a shipment is in very poor condition, you have the option of refusing the entire shipment. If you refuse items, mark the bill of lading, “Refused Due To Damage”.
• If you refuse any item that is not damaged, you will be subject to extra freight charges on that item.
• If you receive any damaged merchandise or are unsure whether to accept a damaged shipment please call us immediately Toll Free 800-491-8785. Claims of damage must be made within 10 days of customer receipt.
Steven Enterprises, Inc does not ship orders outside of the US. We do not ship orders to P.O. Boxes, APO, or FPO. Certain exceptions may apply.
For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us:
email : email@example.com